About Me



 Kaiona Menguita

Heyo! My name is Kaiona Menguita and I am so excited to have you here on my blog! I started this blog for academic purposes with the hopes of learning a bit of marketing principles along the way. You've made it to the "about me" page which gives me reason to believe you would like to know a little about me and why I created this blog...

I am currently part of a principles of marketing class at the Linn Benton Community College that dives into, well, the principles of marketing. I am enrolled in this class for a few reasons: this class is required for my major, and I want to pursue a career in marketing. I am eager to gain insight into the field of marketing!

As you may have guessed I am a business major. I chose this major for its versatility in the marketplace. As I have explored the different branches of business, I am continuously drawn to one in particular: marketing.

Through my marketing class I want to learn how to reach people. I want to know how to communicate in a way that successfully influences peoples' behavior. Eventually, I would like to know how to influence people to buy ideas, goods, and services. I enjoy observing people and predicting their behaviors (in a non-creepy way haha!) I enjoy making things look good and producing a reaction from people. My love for photography and videography has contributed to my interest in the field of marketing.

Outside of school I love to do photography and videography. What I love about photography is the little moments in time I can capture as nostalgic pieces of art. In addition to this, seeing new sights, gaining new experiences, and the beauty of God's creation never disappoints. The more the merrier! the more friends I can bring along for the ride, the more eventful the trip. This class is a journey in an of itself, one that I would love to share with you!

Consider this me introducing myself to you. I would love to get to know you as well! Feel free to reach out to me because we are in this adventure together. I hope my future blogs will be helpful and engaging with regards to marketing for the both of us!

Photographyclick here! :)









Comments

Popular Posts